Jan 2, 2012

we have that vanity table in our room at home - yes, I am a girl and I share a room with my sis so we have one, get over it.
and despite being a tomboy most of the time, I do have those fits of girliness from time to time.
so the other day, while I was packing for school again and listening to Bob Marley's "Jammin'" I searched the vanity table to find something I could take with me. Also I was looking for that ring I had - with a little bow made out of light yellow stones, which I could wear as my promise ring - I didn't find it of course.
but you know what I found?
I found out that between all the necklaces, rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets and ...stuff which all belongs to my sis... all that was mine were few bottle caps which I brought home from Africa, a set of scalpels and exchangeable blades (for dissection for my anatomy class) , and a box of anti-malaria pills.

so from now on, I'll stop trying to be someone I'm not and I'll be myself - bottle caps and all


No comments:

Post a Comment