Sep 24, 2011

things I'm lovin'

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
button2


I love writing about africa again...


being back in school




-digging wells with friends - or at least I like the "with friends" part of the sentence.


- traveling + sour cream&onion Pringles (photo taken at the airport-Amsterdam)

-split-second decisions about going back home to Africa after two years in two days for 3 weeks. - it was the best decision I made this year and I loved it there.

I love my kids - every single one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - such an amazing list. YOu are making such a difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you took the time and invested in going now. i hope you can find a way to get back at least once a year. i know the shorter trips don't make as much sense (in some ways) - but the alternative might mean waiting fo many years.

    HEY - is that well being dug in the shape of a heart? :)

    ReplyDelete