May 30, 2011

view from (up) here

after many photos, some of them...
...too dark...
...showing how my hair may or may not look today...
...nothing, but window curtains...
...photos of my odd feet...
...photos too bright...
...too blurry...
...photos of dirty mirror...
...photos where I look amazed by nothing particular - just life in general...
...photos of me looking up...
...not looking at all...
...still not looking...
...nope,not a chance...
...I bring you the perfect most normal photo of...
...the view from up here
Warm sun and wind in my ear
We'll watch the world from above
As it turns to the rhythm of love...
...
what's the view from your POV right now?

/bad light, I know, but didn't want to use flash+I like the christmas lights on the background. And yes, I should be studying so ttfn/

2 comments:

  1. he he taking photos is a great distraction from studying:) Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarka I don't know why I haven't checked in on your blog more often, but you made me smile today. Love your spirit... and btw-- you go girl with the hair cutting!

    Blessings,
    Christine from over at Trials and Smiles

    ReplyDelete