Oct 24, 2010

in need of a hug

things are pretty crazy these days - with all the school work and exams ahead and exhibitions to see and turtles to bath etc.
crazy=good=fun

and maybe it's just the weather (or it's the fact that trees have no leaves and fall is officially here and there was no summer) but I feel so blue these days.
I could use a hug. Hug and someone telling me that things will be better soon (I'm not saying that my life isn't good now! - not at all, actually my life's amazing! - and maybe that's why I feel sad)

I miss Eric

and all my kids so badly...

I miss putting him to bed and kissing him goodnight, I wonder why I didn't get up faster from our dinner-table to get the privilege of carrying him to the dorms, why I didn't kiss my kids more often, why I didn't tell them how much I love them, why did I promise to come back when it seems almost impossible now?
I wish I could hold them all and be there with them, just for one single day, just one more hour.

or maybe I just need someone who would need me, who would think that my presence in here is essential to this life, someone who would love me.
(yup, I know my parents love me and I love them and my sis loves me too and I do love her too, but sometimes you just feel like this... blue)

ok, can someone please just hug me and tell me it will be fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment