Mar 12, 2014

sweater - yarn along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?~ Ginny


(Jenny, my knitting helper - she' a dog of our flatmate) 

I've been feeling a little bit down lately, so I've tried to get extra cuddles and sneak in few rows of knitting between the classes...it's getting sunny and warm and I hope the sun will bring better mood too...
I really like this project, it's pattern called Driftwood and it has became my "comfort food" these days (well, better than stuffing my face with chocolate - I knit instead ) ...still in the process of using up my stash yarn..
I had this dream of walking on the beach with my toes in the sand wearing jean shorts and red sweater so I'm making the sweater-part of the dream come true...sort of... I think it will have a little bit of green in it too because I'm running out of red yarn and I refuse to get more before I finish up all the stash...
I don't even feel like reading these days so I've been listening to some new music downloaded from NoiseTrade - my favorite right now is Morocco by Moon Taxi ...



No comments:

Post a Comment