Jun 12, 2012

blog you HAVE TO read

UPDATE: Chrissy has an official blog button now so go check out her blog :) AND if you ask nicely she'll send you some stickers which you can share with the world around you and help rise awareness so be sure to ask - YAY free stickers - who wouldn't want free stickers - right? I've started painting our town Grey with some stickers I left at (in?...at?  aaagrt grammar ) our local swimming pool, I need to  get out more to use the rest...


    if you know me well, you are aware of the huge collection of blogs I'm following. And I feel like a part of small family where we know each other.
One of you posts a link to some other blog and I realize I've been following that story for a couple of years already and it's so nice to know we have that one blog in common.

 it's like a web of blogs all connected through readers. And I think it's time for me to share one blog with you.
Maybe you know the story, maybe it's just me - finding out about awesome stuff - years after everyone :D but maybe not...if you haven't been there already, then I think it's time to add this blog to our family of readers.

 I didn't read all the posts over at "Life with Greyson and Parker" yet, but I'm catching up and the more I read the more I fall in love.
 Chrissy, mommy of two beautiful boys is writing the blog to raise AWARENESS and make life easier for Spectrum kids kids with super powers like Greyson.
 Did you know it was Greyson's b-day just a couple of days ago? and awareness was what she asked for his birthday. so...go over here and read and share and tell people, to make our world awesome place for every kid.
I've spent an hour figuring out "how to make a blog button" - it's been a long time since I've made one...so, there's a code for the button on my sidebar, grab it, post it on your blog. / they don't have an official blog button yet, so for now, I made this one.../
Chrissy has an official blog button now so go check out her blog :)

AND if you ask nicely she'll send you some stickers which you can share with the world around you and help rise awareness so be sure to ask - YAY free stickers - who wouldn't want free stickers - right?

also, my blog doesn't have too many readers - I greatly treasure you, handful of loyal followers, but it would be awesome if you could tell your readers to hop over there and read too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment