May 18, 2011

yarn along - let the craziness begin

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?~ Ginny


crocheting again - finding little bits and odds of time to add one more square to the blanket was really hard recently.
the title of the post does not necessarily refer to the crazy blanket I've started putting together.
The final exams of the year are here! Yay! horrray! (sarcasm)
every second of out free time is now occupied by studying or recovering from the exams or dreaming about sunny outsides. No time to read or create.

that's why I'm crocheting. sometimes.
I miss knitting though and I hope to get back to needles ASAP :)

what are you doing these days?

7 comments:

  1. Always good to have the projects you can do mindlessly and pack in a pocket to work on. Now, when are we going to see some knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors!
    Good Luck on your exams
    God Bless
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wind down of the school year can be so busy, yet the end comes into view and makes it all worth it! We're in the same boat in our homeschool, and I, the mom/teacher, am ready to be done! I'm working on a crocheted blanket myself, but nothing quite as colorful or fanciful as yours. Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the granny squares ... if I ever learn how to crochet, it will be because of granny squares. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blanket! I keep seeing crocheters put together all kinds of funky squares and make really cute blankets. If only I wasn't so obsessive about trying to make everything match and wasn't so afraid of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. End of year exams take up so much time, don't they? Your blankie looks so classy and comfy!

    ReplyDelete