Dec 14, 2010

life of one ordinary vet-student chapter 1

Vet-life from the far far away fields covered with snow, deep mud-lakes in the stables, from the middle of high book-mountains and ancient lecture rooms and from height of the hot sunny dorm windows ... I'm bringing you the notes about our day-to-day survival... don't be scared, it'll get better eventually...I'm sure...

I've started this blog to document my university career :D and instead of telling you about my school experience, I was talking about Jim (my imaginary dog) at first, then I switched to posts about prince and my humongous crush on him (that was a nice season - you remember that?) and lately I wasn't blogging much - apart from posting photos of my always-involvingchick-peas meals and participating in various blog carnivals if I can call them like that.

so now, I remembered what this is supposed to be about and I'm gonna give you a huge update/explanation/heads-up about vet-school....

but first...a photo taken today (school compound)

any questions? now it's the right time to ask...

so, when someone asks how's school going? I always say we're really busy all the time...and that is true, but believe me, you're never so busy that you couldn't get busier...

first year was hard, new system, new teachers, new friends...but we managed...just fine...and passed all out exams just ON time...

second year is harder...but they say it's getting harder till 3th year and then it stays the same so there's some hope after all...

and even though the exams are hard and grades you obtain aren't fair and all seems hopeless when there's just enough money left for the train ticket home, a pack of rice and some instant porridge and week ahead of you....

it's all worth it. because you love your patients and eventually you'll learn to love school too. life's gonna be great, just try not to fall in love after one month of uni. and keep James Herriot book on your bedside table and all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment