Mar 13, 2010

week-end at home

this week was really uneventful - can I say eventless? except from anathomy self-study being cancelled for next few mondays and Lu coming back on Monday evening, and ...well, that´s about it.
my week-end started on Friday morning , when I woke up and this is what I saw: or maybe what the others saw - I slept well, till 9:00a.m. and after a long night sleep I usually look like this...ok, not usually, but this was one of the better mornings...anyway...
then I looked left and saw Gabo waking up - it was 9:00 a.m. like I said so it was a time to get up and go to school...

and here´s his majesty, making a cup of tea for me :) a cup of peppermint-lemon tea with a little bit of sugar and lots of love a tall tea-spoon to match the 1/2L cup
then we went to school, then back to my room, then to the station, and the week-end continued by the train-ride on Friday evening, then by picking up 2L of whole-cow milk and then good sleep...
why, of course Prince M. called at night, he always does, thought I´m not sure if he understands how much better I sleep after hearing a good-night-sweet-dreams wish from him :) ...but as he´s started to read my blog , I´m pretty sure he´ll understand from now on...
and so he called, and we talked, and it was one of the silliest, funniest,strangest calls we have ever had...he talked about pretty much everything and I´ve listened and understood pretty much everything :) and then we went to bed and that´s the end...





or maybe not....did I forget something? something important? ...hmmm...oh yes, I´ve been snowboarding today !!! and it was snowing and it was cold, it was windy and it was fun!!



PS: sorry for the "good" quality of the first 3 photos - still didn´t master the art of photography with my cell-phone - because as you can imagine there´s not always a camera hanging around my neck, I do have to snap shots (from time to time) with my nokia.

No comments:

Post a Comment