Mar 26, 2014

spring

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~Ginny
(bad colors, it's impossible to take photos of red things on the sunlight)

I've tried to make a quick crochet project today, just to pass time between school and more school.
I've left my beach-sweater project at home, thinking I won't have time to work on it this week, as well as my book = nothing to share today..but I'm looking forward to my book, when I get home tomorrow - 

"The fault in our stars" by John Green...

...and I need to get better at updating my blog, because lately, all my posts are yarn-along...and there's so much other stuff going on in my life...but life keeps me busy...
I hope spring's here for good, I love sunny days...

I've decided to add another radish and an eggplant...maybe I'll make a basket full of veggies ...

No comments:

Post a Comment