Jan 29, 2014

bags

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?~ Ginny


I've decided to leave the books I got for christmas on the shelf for now and I'm getting a break from heavy reading.
Deric Longden's "Enough to make a cat laugh" is one of my favorite easy reads - guaranteed to make me laugh every time I read it.
I used to have three books from the series but borrowed the other two and they never made it back home...
I've been crocheting a bit this week - made one small bag and started a hat which I promised my grandma...but I lost the hook and until I find it... I'm knitting another little bag - still in the process of using up most of my stash yarn so I have lots of small projects planned.

UPDATE: I've finished the small knitted bag (bad light as it's already dark outside, but here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment