Oct 23, 2013

arctic fox - yarn along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~ Ginny
I'm reading ON THE ROAD by Jack Kerouac - which I didn't read until now (terrible, I know) - I've decided to catch up on some of the classics this year...while still listening to HP audio books over and over while knitting/crocheting

the arctic fox was a small gift for mom which I made last weekend during my visit home -I slightly modified the pattern..

THIS BUTTON SPECIAL SALE will end on friday so if you like this one, you have a chance to get it  for better price now :)
my uncle was so excited last time when we sold one of the Christmas edition buttons, that's why we choose one for special Sale price every week.. I hope you like them.




8 comments:

  1. The fox is adorable, I especially like the button. I'm embarrassed to admit that up until a few months ago, I'd never even heard of Jack Kerouac, I read an interview by him that made me very interested in his work. I'm happy to see his name again, it reminds me to check something of his out at the library next time I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fox is very cute and the button is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking buttons, and the knitted project pictured there has me wondering what it is. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little fox is too cute!! I just love the expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute little fox.
    Clare
    http://summerhousebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerouac is an author I haven't read before but should have to... Okay there are lots of, I would have to read more novels. The fox is supercute and so the button is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful button and adorable fox.
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete