Jun 16, 2013

I know thee

I love,

consider it to be my greatest power,
people who cross the life of mine.

The universe speeds up,
leaving moments of memories
written on the inside of my skull,
behind my eyes, in the darkness.
Forgotten, distant sense of bliss.

Time passes.
Days carried away,
out of sight,
before you can take in their essence.

I love people, without them knowing.


And our eyes meet, and we understand
and trust and grasp our presence.
namaste
Life picks up the speed,
but now, I love and you know.
I'm at peace.

Time to say farewell.

It does not matter
how briefly we got the chance to be.
The comforting awareness
which comes with recognizing other's soul
will stay, lingering.

I know thee, without learning,
like recalling long forgotten memory,
I know thee, because I know myself.

I love,

and it brings happiness.

______________________________

*namaste ~ I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you, I am in that place in me, we are one.


No comments:

Post a Comment