Mar 18, 2012

button2
this week's "things I'm loving" are mostly based on things I have in my room because we don't get outside very often - thanks to school and all the exams we have every week... but still, there are many things to be thankful for...

I've knitted tiny purse with my hand-spun yarn (I'll have to wash more fleece when I get home because I almost ran out of the white one) Love the pattern - can't wait to see how it looks felted.

love it's warm enough to wear my African Safari (Bata) shoes I bought the first time I was in Kenya (they still have red dust on the sides)

loving the roses I got from Daddy for my b-day (back in october) they're completely dry now and the leaves fall off sometimes...

love my room, when I come in and there's sun shining through the window...

I love our "clinic" lessons...we don't do much but I get to hug a cow or calf most of the times.
(FYI cows are my 3rd most favorite animals - right after lamas and sheep.... that makes squirrels go to the 4th place etc.)

I love that you can make baked crispy potatoes in toaster/sandwich-maker and they're cruncha a salty and delicious.


one last look at my blanket - still adding squares from my left-over yarn - I have 8 more to add but I'll need much more for the next round so be patient...


that's it...loving life, really, even though it doesn't look like that (sometimes) ...but I know I have so many things to be thankful for and there might be many many bad days but there are also great ones and from now on I'll try to focus on those...

No comments:

Post a Comment