Jul 3, 2010

what´s been going on around here? not much...

some people have scrapbooking table, or a special corner in their home... I have my bed, it´s just so nice to snuggle down, surrounded by pictures of all the people I love and put together few pages of my phooalbum...

taking photos...really close photos of flowers is one of the things I do all the time...we were walking across the field and I couldn´t help myself - I had to stop every few steps to kneel down and snap a picture :)

and my sis had a wish... who knows what she wished for? - that´s a secred :)

we have lots of strawberries these days, daddy buys them at the market on the way home from work :) - the yummiest thing on the world are strawberries with brown sugar...yumm yumm

my masai blanket gets to hang out much often now when it´s so sunny outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment