May 18, 2010

stories are to be dreamed about, dreams are to be lived

I guess that night trips (and by night I mean 1a.m.) are really great for me, because:
first of all, I sleep well - when I fall to my bed at 3a.m.
and second, I have beautiful and live dreams about coming back home to africa...
it all started when I asked Prince M. to go and study anathomy for Thursday´s exam instead of going to the shop. Then, as he really needed to buy some things + breakfast cereals, I told him that if he studies till midnight, we can then go and buy everything in TESCO. And as he agreed ( I´m starting to suspect that he loves our night-tesco-trips as much as I do), he called me 00:46 a.m. and asked if I can make it to the front entrance in 10 minutes -as they close the door for night and open it only every hour.
in 10 minutes???
I was wearing my PJ´s falling asleep in bed, head on the anathomy book...
of course I made it in time.
Put on my turquoise pants, t-shirt, jumper, jacket as it was cold outside, sneakers, oh and socks...pulled out that paper-clip out of my hair (which I use as hair-pin when I can´t find a real one - which is pretty often) and we went...
lots of water under our bridge - I mean LOTS and LOTS of water - that was scary.
...and no people in TESCO, and no people outside, no cars not buses, no trains,...
and we talked - I talked, I talk quite a lot....and prince M. listened...
wonderful evening morning...

then I came back to my room -at 3a.m. everyone else was sleeping...and I just kicked off my sneakers and fell asleep.
and I dreamed, oh my, I dreamed.
-maybe because I´ve been babbling about africa all day, or maybe because I day-dreamed about it a lot these days-weeks-months-almost a year...
I had a dream about being in WWB, meeting Grace and Zach, and all my kiddos...and somehow Prince M. was there too and we loved it there, and I felt peacefull again, really peacefull after such a long time.
why these dreams have to end?

...
and today Aneta came to our room and we had one of our fights - when she´s beating me up and I can´t move because I´m laughing so much.
Now my left hand hurts, my hair is all messed up, she almost managed to pierce my head with that famous paper-clip which was still in my hair when we finished, and I can´t turn my head to the right side because my neck hurts too much. nice evening fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment